Established in 1996, the Ravens Hall of Fame has honoured standout athletes and significant builders who have made a tremendous impact at Carleton University in both sport and community.
To date, the Ravens Hall of Fame contains 51 members; a composition of 38 athletes, 8 builders and 5 athlete-builders.
2022 Ravens Hall of Fame
On Thursday, May 12, 2022, Carleton University announced the Class of 2022. The newest Ravens Hall of Fame inductees include:
- Sandy Mackie (Builder – Soccer)
- Matthew Fournier (Athlete – Rowing)
- Megan McTavish (Athlete – Nordic Skiing)
- Mike Smart (Athlete – Basketball)
- Scott Alexander (Athlete – Football)
Carleton’s Class of 2022 will be honoured at a gala dinner on September 17, 2022, during Throwback.
Carleton’s Class of 2020, the most recent Ravens Hall of Fame inductees, included:
About Nomination Categories and Eligibility
- Varsity athlete who demonstrated excellence in athletic achievement while at Carleton University.
- Priority will be given to those athletes who achieved excellence throughout their varsity athletic career.
- Eligible athletes must have completed competition for Carleton prior to the 2015-2016 season (5 years minimum since their last competition)
- This category includes Coaches, Managers, administrators, volunteers, donors and media members
- Priority will be given to those builders how have made an outstanding contribution to the success and growth of the varsity portfolio at Carleton.
- Builders are eligible immediately after they have ‘retired’ from service to Carleton
Nominations are called for and can be submitted online each spring in even-numbered years. All nominees who were not selected to the 2022 Hall of Fame will stand for future consideration in 2024.